Friday, May 29, 2009

jason@verticalisitngs.com

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS jason@verticalisitngs.com

I can put your site at the top of a search engines listings. This is no joke and I can show proven results from all our past clients. If this is something you might be interested in, send me a reply with the web addresses you want to promote and the best way to contact you with some options.

Thanks in advance,

Jason Fitzpatrick
Vertical Listings Optimization
3636 Gateway Center
San Diego, CA 92101

4 comments:

  1. I have received this email to many different accounts of mine. I have even asked for proof that he can offer this service and I've never gotten a reply. What's the point of spamming if you're not even going to follow through with what you're offering?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, i just got the same message on my admin address of my blog (blueboden.com)..

    This guy must be out of his mind, or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put my site on top of search engine listing.
    Make website india

    ReplyDelete